Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £23000.00 per annum
Hays Specialist Recruitment
Customer Service Advisor / West Sussex / £23,000 PA
An exciting opportunity for experienced Customer Service Advisor!!
You will be part of our friendly and supportive wholesale team in West Sussex managing service request from their retailers and ensure the process is completed within the Service Level Agreement. You will be delivering an excellent service by following the relevant processes to give an overall positive outcome to their customers.
Everyday is Different!
You will assess, resolves and responds to all Non-Household (NHH) related enquiries and be responsible for managing your own cases through to successful resolution/completion within the required time frame. Each service request is unique and your role is key in managing customer expectation and delivering first class communications via multiple channels such as phone and email.
The role will be flexible working with the expectation of attending the office 2 days a week for certain meetings/training and working remotely the rest of the time. However, you will be expected to attend the office for the first 3 to 4 weeks (5 days a week) for initial training.
Your core responsibilities are:
* Assess work requests received from the retailer and determine if it is a valid request and if a site inspection or system update should be carried out
* Plan appointed, and unappointed site visits/works with field technicians and third-party contractors
* Ensure case updates and relevant data sets are completed within the required SLA
* Manage inbound and outbound communication with retailers to clarify requirements, request additional information and manage resolution of requests.
* Provide regular updates to retailers on progress of cases at key points in the process, informing them of any major actions scheduled or undertaken by email and telephone and over other communication channels as necessary
* Provide assistance to Wholesale Service Desk Manager and Retailer Relationship Managers where required to resolve escalated issues raised by retailers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.