£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Bromley, Greater London
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd
Maintenance Surveyor | £35,000 - £40,000 | Mid Kent
Immediate interviews available
Maintenance Surveyor needed in Kent.
Are you a qualified maintenance surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong maintenance surveyor background working in or with the public sector? Are you looking for a maintenance surveyor role with flexibility competitive pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
* Competitive salary.
* Excellent staff benefits.
* Flexible/Hybrid role
* 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Enhanced maternity/paternity provision
* Corporate discounts
* Excellent pension scheme
* Staff wellbeing programme
* Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
* Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
* Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
* Great company culture.
* Additional CPD support.
* Staff social events
* Free parking
Your new company
A leading Housing Association in Mid Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent maintenance surveyor with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Maintenance Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a maintenance surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. You will join the asset management team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of maintenance surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
* Surveying background in social housing maintenance.
* You will be an accomplished, qualified surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy working with housing.
* You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
* You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent.
* In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a maintenance surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Maintenance Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.