Compliance & Procurement Relationship Consultant (Remote)
Up to £34,000 per annum
Our client is a business that provides procurement services via frameworks, which deliver compliance for organisations across the UK.
This role will offer direct customer contact nationally to drive usage of their compliant frameworks and will involve building market position, by identifying, developing, negotiating and closing business relationships, whilst maintaining the latest regulatory and industry knowledge.
* Identify procurement opportunities nationally by contacting potential customers as well as continued new growth amongst the existing customer base.
* Develop and maintain relationships with senior decision makers within potential customers and customer representative groups.
* Illustrate knowledge of the product / service you are offering, including competitor and regulatory changes.
* Communicate new product and service developments to prospective customers.
* Record procurement activity and create a strong pipeline of future opportunities across the full range of frameworks.
* Manage on-going customer relationships during the procurement process to maximise probability of success, ensuring all appropriate contract documentation is signed by the customer.
It is essential that you have either worked in a compliance or procurement role, with excellent communication skills. You will be used to developing relationships with senior level people, as this role requires you to liaise with Finance & Procurement Directors at their customer base
In return the company offers excellent benefits including 25 - 27 days holiday + bank holidays. They also offer a flexible 37-hour week where you can work remotely and work your hours around your commitments.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.