Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Junior IT Support Engineer
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Atlas Recruitment Group
Entry 1st Line IT Engineer
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently hiring for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join an established IT managed service provider based in Tunbridge Wells with strong work ties to the local area as well as UK wide.
You will be primarily based on-site at one of their customers within the Education sector in Tunbridge Wells alongside a Senior Engineer so a Driving License and being local to the area is ideal.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a good foundation knowledge in IT Support or someone who has a passion for IT and is looking to get into the industry. You will be working within a Windows based environment providing 1st and occasional 2nd line support to a wide range of end users and utilising Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange, O365 and more.
Key Requirements: -
* Be the first point of contact for customers who need to raise a technical issue
* Answering queries and resolving issues over the phone, email, and deskside support
* Logging and resolving tickets as swiftly and efficiently as possible
* If you are unable to resolve a technical issue, pass through to senior members of the team
* Manage multiple tickets at one time
* UK driving license + car as some travel to various sites will be required
This role will pay a starting salary of £18-19,000 + a company benefits package.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please click 'APPLY' along with your most recent CV and we'll be in contact as soon as possible.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.