£20000 to £28000 per annum
West Malling, Kent
Goldhawk Associates Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our Kings Hill based client.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the customer sales ledger accounts.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Cash allocation from all depots to customer accounts
- Chasing customers for overdue balances
- Processing applications for credit accounts
- Preparing and managing monthly Stop List
- Issuing monthly statements
- Monitoring customers through Experian
- Commencing and following through legal proceedings for bad debt
- Managing customer credit limits
- Dealing with customer and internal staff queries by phone/email/face to face
- Building customer relationships Skills and experience required:
- Previous Credit Control experience with a good understanding of Credit Control processes
- Knowledge/Use of credit checking companies
This is a great role in a company that offers hybrid working, the opportunity to progress and various bonus schemes. So If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.