Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Up to £11.66 per hour
Our client is looking for a strong administrator to join their busy team on a temporary basis,
About the role
* To be the first point of contact at the home and undertake receptionist duties, including handling of telephone enquiries, taking messages and initially receiving visitors
* Ensure that all visitors and callers to the home are dealt with efficiently and professionally
* Collect, sort and distribute incoming post. Be responsible for posting outgoing mail
* To maintain an efficient records archiving system for all documentation held within the home in compliance with the Data Protection Act and the CQC Essential Standards of Quality & Safety
* To arrange and facilitate the recreational activities within the home and produce a monthly activities planner. To provide the residents with a good quality of life, enjoyment and fulfilment
* At least 2 years experience in a receptionist , administrative or clerical position
* Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office software
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
* Maintain positive attitude and considerate approach to residents, their families and other visitors to the Home
* Assist in maintaining a homely environment for the residents ensuring the residents are safeguarded from any form of abuse and their valuables/personal belongings are kept safe at all times
Please quote reference If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.