Planning and Data Analyst
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
Our client are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. They have experienced strong, steady growth and are seeking a Planning and Data Analyst.
They offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit everyone's needs. They also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
About the role
* Implementation and on boarding of new customers, maintenance of existing customer data
* Providing upkeep and maintenance of all data provided by our customers, this includes leavers, starters and role risk adjustments related to Health Surveillance needs
* Ensuring updates are maintained within our in-house systems in a timely fashion
* Creating and maintaining a schedule and highlighting any issues where the schedule cannot be met
* Ongoing analysis in assisting medium and long-term planning to aid us in forwarding recruitment
* Ensuring all schedule changes are resolved in a timely manner and allowing for special events in the schedule well in advance e.g., public holidays, team quarterly meetings etc
* Attend regular meetings with client relationship managers, team leaders, MI teams to provide input into health surveillance planning and scheduling issues/considerations
* Contributing to regular MI/BI production and completing ad-hoc reporting to assist Customer Relationship Managers and teams
* Excel at advanced level
* Data Cleansing
* Excellent communication, both verbal and written
* Planning and time management of own tasks
* Office 365 within a Windows 10 environment
* MS Teams
* Production of reports
Benefits the role offers
* 25 days' Holiday
* Health Cash Plan
Please quote reference, if you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.