£24000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped commission
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Are you an experienced Sales Executive with business development experience? Would you like to join a leading European publishing business with the potential to earn uncapped commission?
The UK division of this company are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to find and explore new opportunities to grow business to business sales of their print and digital products.
Main duties will include:
* Identify and approach new opportunities for sales, using telephone, email and online live demonstrations.
* Meet with potential clients where appropriate, virtually and in person.
* Use customer and market feedback to identify further business development opportunities.
* Use excellent negotiation and objection handling skills to close sales.
* Engagement with the excellent inhouse training programme.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written, in person and virtually.
* Good commercial awareness and the ability to spot opportunities in the market.
* A solid track record in sales, including business development.
* Confidence negotiating and influencing others, often at Senior Management level, to close sales.
* IT and numerical skills.
* Lots of resilience and self-motivation to achieve and smash targets.
This is a great opportunity for a target-driven sales professional to join an innovative business aiming to really make a difference to their consumers. In return, they are offering uncapped commission, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Bupa health cover and pension after 3 months, flexible working, and a training bonus.
Interested? Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Leah Hall, Business Support Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.