£20000 - £23000 per annum
A unique opportunity to join a modern firm of Solicitors who have a proven track record of providing helpful and reliable advice to clients, with a sympathetic approach where required. Their main goal is to make the conveyancing process as smooth as possible.
About the role
* To assist in the management of case load by actioning legal procedures as directed
* To assist in dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone
* To attend to clients, taking instructions and conducting letter and telephone enquiries
* To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision
* To ensure clients receive the best possible service at all times
Benefits the role offers
* Career advancement
* Competitive salary.
Please quote reference. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.