£35000 - £48000 per annum
Brighton and Hove, Sussex
Our client are a leading Occupational Health Provider, they combine expert advice and clinical services for our clients tailored to improve people's well-being and performance. Our client work hard to help people be their best, which is why they've worked hard to provide a positive working environment for their own employees. They are in the fortunate position to be expanding their business and are looking to grow their IT department to support the growth.
They are looking to recruit a Software Developer to be part of an agile team consisting of Developers, Product Analysts, Testers, and Support Analysts.
About the role
* Support the Junior Developers in their career progression
* Provide expert knowledge and assistance to the IT service desk team regarding any escalated issues
* Meeting with the development team to discuss client requirements
* Clearly and regularly communicating with management and technical support colleagues
* Writing and repairing computer code
* Performing trials, testing and quality checks to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
* Previous experience using Microsoft Development Stack in a commercial environment
* Previous UI and backend functionality
* Using and consuming data from the SQL server
* Previous experience working with an Agile Development Team, using the Azure platform and Azure DevOps workflow
Benefits the role offers
Please quote reference if you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.