£39000 to £46000 per annum
Willingdon, Wealden, Sussex
Goldhawk Associates Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation based in the East Sussex area. Working as part of the Head Office function and supporting the Head of HR you will provide an HR Service across the wider organisation. You will be a strong HR Generalist who is CIPD Qualified with strong Employee Relations experience. Experience of the public sector is desirable.
- Reporting to the Head of HR
- Providing high quality, professional human resources advice, guidance and support on the full range of human resources issues including: TUPE, organisational change, redundancy, redeployment, disciplinary, grievance, performance management, absence management, ill health retirement, terms and conditions of employment
- Attending case meetings to provide human resources advice on policies, procedures and best practice.
- Maintaining up to date records
- Coaching leaders on ER procedures
- Deputise for the Head of Human Resources in their absence, including attending meetings,
presentations and briefings
Salary £39 - £46,000
The role is based on site in Eastbourne/Peacehaven
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.